Buy Lumigan Eye Drops
✓ Prices from $0.75/Pill
✓ Lumigan Eye Drops
✓ Free bonus pills included
✓ Trusted : Shop with confidence.
If you are looking for good medicine for lowering the high pressure inside your eyes, then you must choose Lumigan.
Lumigan is used to lower the high pressure inside the eyes because of glaucoma. Blindness can be prevented by lowering the pressure inside the eyes. The generic name of Lumigan is Bimatoprost.
Method of using:
- Use it exactly as prescribed by your doctor.
- This medicine has to be applied once in one day in the affected eye(s).
- The first thing which you should do is washing your hands to avoid contamination.
- The dropper tip should not be touched with hands.
- You must look upward, bend your head back, and then put one drop into the eye.
- After that close your eyes gently for a few minutes.
- The same procedure must be repeated for the next eye.
Useful pieces of advice:
- Never use this medicine more often as it will not work so well.
- If you use contact lens, then you must remove them before using this eye drop.
- You must wait for at least 15 minutes before placing the contact lens back in your eyes.
- Never blink your rub your eyes while using this eye drop.
- The dropper should never be rinsed. The dropper cap should be replaced after every use.
- The cap should always be kept tightly closed.
Unwanted effects of Lumigan:
Many people using this eye drop do not have serious unwanted effects. But some experience redness of the eye, burning in the eye, dry eyes, feeling that there is something in the eyes, and increased sensitivity towards the eye.
- Always let your doctor know if you are allergic to Bimatoprost.
- Before using this eye drop, always tell your doctor about your medical history.
- Avoid taking this eye drop if you recently had eye surgery.
- Stop using this eye drop if you develop an eye infection or an injury in the eye.
- After using this eye drop, do not drive or perform any activity that requires clear vision as this eye drop can cause temporary unstable vision.
Overdose and missed dose of Lumigan:
- This eye drop can prove to be harmful if swallowed.
- Never take the overdose of this eye drop as it can cause trouble in breathing or some other serious health-related problems.
- Rush to your doctor immediately if you take the overdose of this eye drop.
- The missed dose should be taken as soon as you remember it. If it is almost time for the next dose, then the missed dose should be skipped.
- Never start, change, or stop the dosage of this eye drop without talking to your doctor.
- Always let your doctors know about all the other medications, vitamins, etc which you are taking.
- Always keep this eye drop away from children as it can be very harmful to them.
- Always put this eye drop in a cool and dry place.