Buy Livitra 20
✓ Prices from $0.75/Pill
✓ Levitra 20 tablets
✓ Free bonus pills included
✓ Trusted : Shop with confidence.
If you are having sleepless nights as you are not able to make your partner happy due to the problem of erectile dysfunction, then you must start taking Levitra.
The generic name of Levitra is Vardenafil. Levitra is a fantastic drug to cure the problem of erectile dysfunction in men.
The function of Levitra:
Levitra helps to relax the muscles that are found in the walls of blood vessels and then increase the flow of blood to the particular areas of the body.
- Consuming Levitra with certain other drugs can cause a sudden decrease in blood pressure. So, never use this drug if you are inhaling some other drugs also. Consult with a doctor for that.
- Never take Levitra if you are consuming riociguat or any nitrate drug like nitroglycerine.
- Always contact your doctor if you find that your erection lasts more than four hours or if it is painful as prolonged erection can cause damage to the penis.
- If you find sudden vision loss, then you must stop using this medicine at once.
- Call your doctor right away if you become dizzy, have numbness in your chest, neck, arms, or jaw during sexual activity.
Before taking Levitra:
- You must find out whether you are allergic to Vardenafil. If you are, then you must not take this medicine.
- Do not start using this medicine if you are taking other medications to treat the problem of pulmonary arterial hypertension.
- This medicine is not approved for males who are younger than 18 years of age.
- Levitra is not meant to be used by women and children.
Your doctor must be informed:
- If you have any heart-related disease.
- If you ever had a stroke or a heart attack.
- If you ever had seizures.
- If you have high or low blood pressure.
- If you are on dialysis.
- If you have hearing or vision problems.
- If there is a physical deformity in your penis.
- If you have been advised not to have sexual intercourse due to any health reasons.
How Levitra should be taken:
- Take it in the same manner as it has been told by your doctor.
- You must read all the medication guidelines carefully which are given on the instruction sheet.
- The tablets can be consumed with food or without food. However, heavy food should be avoided.
- Take this medicine only when it is required.
- Take it before 40-60 minutes before the planned sexual activity.
- This medicine will work only when you are sexually stimulated.
Information regarding dosage:
The initial dose for Levitra is 10 mg to be taken once a day. The dosage may be decreased to 5 mg or increased to 20 mg depending on the tolerability and the efficacy of the patient. The maximum dosage to be taken is 20 mg per day. The dosage must be changed only after the advice from your doctor.