Buy Champix Tablets
✓ Prices from $0.75/Pill
✓ Champix tablets
✓ Free bonus pills included
✓ Trusted : Shop with confidence.
We all know that smoking is injurious to health. Despite of knowing this, sometimes we are not able to quit smoking. If you too want to quit smoking, then you must start taking Champix.
What is Champix:
Champix is a great medicine for those who want to quit smoking at the earliest. The active ingredient in this medicine is Varenicline. This medicine helps to quit smoking when the therapy of nicotine replacement is not appropriate or has not been effective.
How does Champix work:
The main ingredient, Varenicline belongs to a class of medications known as smoking cessation therapies. It functions in the brain to reduce the cravings of smoking and the pleasure that you get from smoking is decreased.
- Never stop taking this medicine without consulting your doctor.
- Never share this medicine with anyone else even if they have the same symptoms as you.
- Always use this medication in combination with counseling and quit-smoking education.
- Never decrease the dose without asking your doctor.
- Contact your doctor if you notice signs of depression or the signs of mental changes like changes in behavior.
- Stop taking this medicine if you find signs of seizures, severe skin reactions, or signs of a stroke.
- Always inform your doctor about your past medical history.
- Pregnant women should take this medicine only after consulting with a doctor.
The starting dosage of this medicine is 0.5 mg to be taken once daily for the first three days, then for the next four days, it should be taken 0.5 mg twice daily. Thereafter, it can be increased to 1 mg twice daily.
How to take Champix:
- This medicine is meant to be taken after eating food with a full glass of water.
- Take it in the same manner as prescribed by your doctor.
- Take the missed dose as soon as you remember if it has been only a few hours.
- If it is time for the next dose, then the missed dose should be skipped.
- For making up the missed dose, you should never double the dose as it can result in overdose.
Method of storage and disposal:
- This medication has to be stored at room temperature away from intense moisture and heat.
- Always store it out of the reach of children and pets.
- Never dispose of this medicine in the toilet or down the sink.
- Never throw the expired medicine in household garbage.
- This medicine should never be inhaled if you are allergic to Varenicline or any of the ingredients of this medicine.
- Never use this medicine if you are taking nicotine replacement therapy such as nicotine inhaler, gum, or patches as the chances of side effects can be increased.
Some side effects experienced with the use of this medicine are headache, constipation, dizziness, diarrhea, nausea, vomiting, sleep disturbance, etc. You must contact your doctor if you find that these side effects have started bothering you too much.